Frequently Asked Questions
We accept Cash (USD only), Debit and/or Credit cards, PayPal, Venmo and Zelle.
Also, Interest Free installment payment options are accepted through Sezzle or AfterPay.
Firstly, check that you are entering the discount code exactly as it appears (case sensitive) and check that the code has not expired. Secondly, check the terms and conditions of your code, if the item is in sale or in a certain category the discount may not be valid on this product. If it’s still not working, please contact us or email us at email@example.com and our team will be able to advise you further.
No, you can only use one promotional discount in each individual order.
Yes, you can have your order delivered to a PO Box Address.
Yes, you can. Once your order has been shipped, a USPS tracking number will be provided to you so you can track your order via tracking number in the email or you can track your order via USPS here.
NOTE: One Of A Kind has a TAT (turn around time) of 7-10 business days on custom orders.
Once shipped, your order should arrive within the time frame of your chosen delivery method, which you can double check in your order confirmation email. Also, you should have received a tracking link in that same email, please check out the provided link for any delivery updates. If the delivery time frame has passed and you still have not received your items, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have placed an order with us, our team works hard to make sure we are promptly starting to pack and process your order, therefore, once you are charged we are unable to interfere with this process. If you are unhappy with your item(s) or no longer require them, you are welcome to contact us within 3 business days of delivery and send item(s) back to us for a full refund within 10 days of receipt.
Once you have placed an order with us, our team works hard to make sure we are promptly starting to pack and process your order, therefore, once you are charged we are unable to interfere with this process and make any amendments. If you are unhappy with your item(s) or no longer require them, you are welcome to contact us within 3 business days of delivery and send item(s) back to us for a full refund within 10 days of receipt.
Once you have placed an order, you should receive an email confirmation sent to the email address you provided at checkout. If for some reason, you did not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders. If you still cannot find this, please log into your account to check that your order was initially processed. If you are still having problems, please contact us!
If you have not received your order within the allotted delivery time frame, please contact us or email us at email@example.com within 14 days of the date on which you ordered the products. After this time has elapsed, One Of A Kind reserves the right to decide whether to send replacement item(s) to you. Please allow up to 21 business days before contacting us regarding a missing order.
If you’ve received the wrong item in your order, please contact us where a member of our customer service team will help you further.
If you receive your order and an item is missing, please check your email or junk email to see if you have received an out of stock notice from us, if you have not received this, please contact us and one of our advisors will help you further.
If you have purchased a custom product, we will always state the date that your item will be shipped on the product page. This will also be repeated at checkout. Please allow 7-10 business days for your item to be designed and made. Then if 10 business days have elapsed after the proposed dispatch date, please contact us.
No, if you do not want to set up an account with us we have the option to checkout as a guest. All you'll need is your contact and shipping information!
Returns & Refunds
If you are unhappy with your item(s), you are welcome to contact us within 3 business days of delivery and send item(s) back to us for a full refund within 10 days of receipt.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept exchanges or returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
No, once an item has been personalized, this makes it non-returnable.
As a business, we are constantly changing our prices due to fashion trends, sales demand and other various reasons. This does unfortunately mean that if the price has changed since you have ordered, we are unable to refund the price difference.
Earrings can only be returned if the original tags are attached, the original packaging is intact and there are no visible signs of wear due to hygiene reasons.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, tracking number and order number so we can keep track of this when the product arrives back to us.
Postage costs will only be refunded if your product is damaged or faulty.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or not as described. Please note that items which are damaged due to normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty and One Of A Kind has the right to refuse a refund on these grounds. If your item is faulty, please do not dispose or amend your item(s). Please contact Customer Care at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt along with your name, order number, and any images you can provide of the faulty item(s).
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the difference between the original price and the sale price.
Product & Stock
Yes, in accordance with the new and updated data protection act we promise to keep your information private and secure.
If you would like all information regarding yourself removed from our One Of A Kind database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effusion Lamps & Fragrance
The La-Tee-Da! fragrance lamps use a catalytic conversion technology – a low temperature, flameless wick to draw the fragrance up into the platinum stone, which releases the fragrance into the air. Please see the included instructions for more detailed information.
The lamps themselves never need replacing, unless you’d like to get a new design. The wicks last anywhere from 6-8 months and can usually be replaced where you initially purchased your lamp, or anywhere La-Tee-Da! Effusion products are sold.
The fragrance burns at approximately 1 ounce per hour, so a 16 oz. bottle of fragrance will last around 16 hours.
When using an effusion lamp, you can add Dilute™ to your scent, which is a neutralizer to soften the intensity of the fragrance.
Effusion lamps use a non-active flame. They burn at a quarter of the temperature that normal candles burn at so can be left alone, or “on” when you go out, unlike candles. Effusion lamps also assist in replacing bad scents in the house with pure fragrance.
The La-Tee-Da! Fragrance Lamps can scent a 3,000 square foot home in less than an hour. At that point the lamp can be capped off and the fragrance will remain for several hours. These lamps are not designed to be “on” all the time.
Yes, provided you follow the recommendations for use and take care that the lamp is out of their reach and not placed where there is a risk it can be knocked over. If your child or pet has allergies please monitor them for reactions. The base of the fragrance is alcohol but the fragrance added varies and has different components for each.
Anywhere: living room, lounge, bathroom, kitchen, office, bedroom, entry way, you name it. Choose the fragrance according to where you place it.
Sure! Blend them to come up with your own signature fragrance.
Stone & Wick Assemblies
With regular usage and proper storage when not in use the wick can last approximately 6 months.
1. Prior to use, lamp must be filled 1/2 to 2/3 full with your favorite LaTeeDa! Effusion Fragrance.
2. Wick assembly needs to be fully seated, but not pushed tightly, in the metal collar with the cotton wick in the fragrance.
3. The solid metal cap must securely cover the burner stone to allow the effusion fragrance to be “drawn up” into the stone.
4. Allow the wick to absorb fragrance for 30 minutes with the solid metal cap on.
5. The stone will appear wet or darkened when ready for lighting with a match or lighter.
6. Repeat these steps each time you refill your lamp with fragrance.
1. Your stone may be clogged or blocked. Did you put the sold cap on securely after use? Have you stored the lamp for several days with fragrance in it?
2. Clean your stone with 90% Isopropyl alcohol. Put the wick in a bowl, cover with alcohol, put the lid on the bowl and let it soak overnight.
3. Return the wick assembly to the lamp. You will need to repeat the priming process and leave the solid metal cap on for 30 minutes before lighting.
1. Don’t let your lamp burn completely out of fragrance. This will cause the stone to become extremely hot and either crack or scorch the top of the cotton wick over time.
2. Don’t remove the wire across the top of the stone – it secures the stone to the metal collar and the cotton wick.
3. Don’t remove the stone from the metal collar for any reason.
4. Don’t ever trim or adjust the cotton wick, it may come loose from the stone and will not work properly.
5. Don’t allow your flame to burn longer than 7 minutes. Excessive burning of the stone can result in damage to the stone. Same results as when the lamp burns completely out of fragrance repeatedly.
6. Don’t leave the closed metal cap off the stone when the lamp is not operating. The alcohol will evaporate and the remaining essentials (fragrance) will clog the ceramic burner stone.
7. DO NOT USE “lamp oil” in your fragrance lamp, the wick will be permanently ruined. Effusion fragrance is not oil, nor does it contain any oil.
8. Wick will need to be replaced about every 6-8 months depending on proper usage.